This docking station by Delock can be connected to a MacBook with two adjacent Thunderbolt™ 3 ports, e.g. the MacBook Pro.
Two monitors can be operated simultaneously at the HDMI output ports.
Three built-in USB Type-A ports allows the use of peripherals.
With a USB-C™ power supply, laptops such as the MacBook can be charged during operation.
Advanced monitor setting The Delock docking station occupies two ports on the MacBook simultaneous; therefor it is possible to display different content on both HDMI ports at the same time.
Further it allows multiple monitors to be combined into one large display.
Thereby the docking station supports a maximum resolution of up to 4K per monitor.
USB Power Delivery (USB PD 2.0) support up to 60 watt The docking station has a USB Type-C™ Power Delivery port to connect the power supply of the laptop or tablet to charge it.
The docking station can also be used without a power supply.
Small sturdy helper Due to its small dimensions and its sturdy housing, this Delock docking station is particularly suitable for travelling.
It can simply be packed into the bag together with the laptop and used as needed.
• Connectors: 2 x USB Type-C™ male 2 x HDMI-A female 3 x SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.2 Gen 1) Type-A female 1 x USB Type-C™ female (power supply)
• Resolution: Single + Dual: HDMI port 1 up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz HDMI port 2 up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz (depending on the system and the connected hardware)
• Transmission of audio and video signals
• USB Power Delivery (PD) 2.0
• Input power: 1 x USB Type-C™ female max. 60 W
• Metal housing
• Colour: grey
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 116.0 x 28.0 x 9.5 mm
• MacBook Pro with two adjacent Thunderbolt™ 3 ports